Friday, April 16, 2010

A Life Lesson that Blogging is Teaching me?


This is a new blog.
I’m a new blogger.
As a newb to the blogging world, I didn’t really realize how this thing was going to work until I asked my friend Kyle about it (check out his blog http://thoughtsaboutnothing.com/ he’s actually a legit blogger). See, I was under the impression that I would utilize the blog by unleashing all my wisdom and amazingness to the world and you all were to listen and be amazed. It didn’t work like that for two main reasons:
1) I am not either of those things.
2) Blogging is about community and that’s just not how community works.
BUT, if we all value what each other has to say, if we all invest in the conversations that happen from each other’s blogs, I’m sure there is so much we can learn from each other in these weird little cyber-communities that we build.
What do you say we make this happen? I’m up for it if you are.

andy
(The Corners)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely! So much can be learned and shared in blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?